Monday, March 19, 2012

Will this work?

Ok... with Evan I started off well with keeping a journal with him, but then two liver surgeries then being pregnant with Avery and I didn't do a great job. I then started one for Avery - think there was one entry because when he was only four months old I became pregnant with Owen - I don't even think I have written one thing in Owen's baby book - poor third child. They have such crazy adventures and I love the way their minds work (most of the time). I really need to be writing this down in a format that they can someday read. Is this the solution? I guess time will tell. Or maybe just writing some of the craziness down will help prevent me from totally losing it - ha! I have titled the blog the Crazy Lind Boy Adventures, but I will also use the more to talk about everything else going on in our lives. My attempt to keep us all as healthy as possible, recipes, gardening - what I learn for do's and don'ts as well as many other things I am sure. My husband Alex has MS and is pre-disposed to have a heart attack - but we know nothing is for sure and I believe both of these can be helped if not treated with the proper foods - but there is so much contradiction as to what is right - so my journey continues and is ever evolving. Currently we get organic fruits & vegetables delivered to our home, we buy only grass fed beef, bacon/lunch meats/hot dogs... with no nitrates, eggs that are free range with no horomones or antibiotics... We are also in the midst of trying to organize, de-clutter, clean our home that has gotten a bit out of control in the last 4 years of pregnancies, surgeries, raising three little ones three and under. We are having a large medieval festival to celebrate all three of their birthdays this year - so very exciting, overwhelming, crazy, fun, creative - hopefully we survive this challenge. Alex was sick this past weekend - I am sure a large part of that was due to exhaustion - he has been working until midnight every night for weeks. He has recently installed a sliding glass door out of our basement and is creating a castle bed for the boys for their big present from us. I know they will LOVE it! Thus the medieval themed party ;o) Time to finish my first post as I must get some quesadillas made for the boys for lunch - chicken and cheese - and may try to sneak in some avocado. So for now - farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment