Thursday, August 16, 2012

Never to be bored again

In trying to help me with potty training Avery - Evan asked him if he wanted to be a big boy. He responded emphatically "NO". So then Evan asked him if he wanted to be a baby. Again, Avery responded with a very definite "NO". Evan then being confused asked what he wanted to be... "NOTHING". Can you tell they just got up from a nap?

This morning Evan was playing with his cereal. He told me that 2 and 2 is 4. I replied, yes. Then he said "1 and 1 is 2 - do you know this?" I stated that I in fact did know this. He seemed quite surprised. I may not remember all I learned in school, but thus far I have been able to remember that 1 and 1 is 2.

Me "Do you want more mac n cheese?" Evan "No, because my tummy is REALLY full, I am going to be THIS big!" (as he held out his arms as far as they would go - ha!) This was after two big helpings.

Avery "What does that do?" he asks while touching my necklace. Me "It was from Gigi and is just pretty" Avery "Noooo..." I guess all accessories should do something - become a shield, a weapon of some sort, a phone...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment