Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful

For the third year in a row I am posting things I am thankful for during the month of November on Facebook - below you will see a few of the ones I have posted thus far.

I am thankful for Evan! It was amazing we both survived his birth. He is smart, funny and already understands how to use sarcasm - Lord help me ;-) 

One evening we were all in the Prius and I gave Evan a bag of pretzels and told him to be sure and share with his brothers. Owen was screaming and I asked Evan to give him one. Evan was holding the bag with one had and reaching in for a pretzel with the other one - his response "Do I look like an octopus? I only have two hands, I don't have eight". I think possibly Aunt Nancy is channeling down through him - ha! If this is him at 4 what will the teenage years bring? 

I am thankful for Avery. He is my little fire cracker! I think we need to rename him Forrest Gump - as his current passion seems to be running. Yesterday he got into the elementary school and ran around an entire block of corridors - thankfully his shoe finally fell off! Bully one moment to prove there is nothing a 4 yr old can do that he can't then so loving, caring and sweet the next. (side note - I am also VERY thankful for the angels watching over my boys!).

Tomorrows will read:
I am thankful for Owen. At one and a half he already has such a great personality. He LOVES to laugh and you just have to join in with him. His vocabulary is till quite limited to words such as Mommy, Daddy, ball, more - his favorite new word is "plane". He loves to point out the airplanes in his room and yesterday pointed to one in the sky.

We are so very blessed with all three of our boys - they are all loving, caring, sweet, funny, adorable, VERY ornery and a bit wicked at times - I guess the saying "all boy" applies times three.

Next week we will be enrolling Evan in kindergarten, I can't believe he will be attending kindergarten next fall! Wow! We are going to enter him in the lottery to try and get him into one of the magnet schools - we will see happens. I have been praying for what is best for him to happen. The first lottery is at the beginning of the year and I guess time will tell.

Tonight for dinner I believe we will have Seafood Fra Diavlo (shrimp, scallops & calamari) over Lemon Spaghetti. I am looking forward to special family time this weekend. So... off to do more cleaning, organizing, laundry so we can concentrate on family this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment